What information will be most useful to a prospective industry partner at each stage of their buyer's journey? Here are some ideas to get you started:
Information that is educational, honest, valuable, not overly promotional, and findable.
- Corporate innovation centers around Georgia. [LIST]
- Curated list of news articles about Atlanta's growth and outlook for the future. [LIST]
- Corporate headquarters, innovation centers, startups, and labs in the Midtown innovation district. [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Quotes from business leaders. [PULL QUOTE/GRAPHICS]
Information that is more specific but not overly promotional information about programs and opportunities.
- Innovation Ecosystem explainer. [VIDEO]
- Techlanta explainer. [VIDEO]
- Georgia Tech Innovation Centers. [WEBPAGE/LIST]
- Corporate partner testimonials. [QUOTES/VIDEO CLIPS]
- Corporate partner success stories. [SHORT FORM/LONG FORM]
Information that is more personal and helpful. Validate their decision and help them successfully engage.
- Road map to a Successful Partnership. [e-BOOK]
- Working with the Georgia Tech Manufacturing Institute. [TIP SHEET]
- Curated list of cybersecurity research. [WHITE PAPERS]
- Strengthening Georgia's Manufacturing. [INFOGRAPHIC]
Sources: Research Horizons Future Directions Study 2014; Georgia Tech Reputational Study 2012.
Learn more about this business leader's background, demographics, interests, and needs:
Prospective Graduate Persona | Prospective Graduate Buyer's Journey